During this unprecedented time, Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody remains ready, willing, and able to serve our clients and community. The firm is committed to providing valuable resources for our clients as we navigate challenges and impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19). This page includes clients alerts, updates and any COVID-19 related news that may be beneficial.
For more insights and guidance, please contact a GDHM attorney.
- Construction Activity During the COVID-19 Pandemic | April 3, 2020
- Coronavirus Impact on Public Water Systems | April 2, 2020
- Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Remedies Issues During COVID-19 | April 1, 2020
- CARES ACT: Business Tax Provisions | March 30, 2020
- IRS Announces Favorable treatment for COVID-19 Payments from HSAs | March 28, 2020
- IRS Defers Certain Filing and Payment Deadlines in Response to COVID-19 | March 28, 2020
- Exemption on Employer’s Portion of any OASDI Payroll/Railroad Retirement Tax | March 27, 2020
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Provides Income Tax Family Leave Credit | March 27, 2020
- Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act Provides Payroll Tax Credit | March, 27, 2020
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Provides Income Tax Sick Leave Credit | March 27, 2020
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act Provides Payroll Tax Credit for Required Paid Sick Leave | March 27, 2020
- Texas Comptroller Issues Announcement in Response to COVID-19 | March 27, 2020
- Graves Dougherty provides guidance on Open Meetings | March 27, 2020
- Update on GDHM Response to COVID-19 | March 24, 2020
- GDHM Response to COVID-19 | March 18, 2020
This information has been prepared as educational material for our clients, friends, colleagues, and any visitors to this website. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney client relationship between a lawyer and the user or browser. This information is not intended to be legal advice, and should not be construed as such. Those seeking legal opinions on a particular matter are encouraged to consult with an attorney.
While we endeavor to update the information in this web site as often as possible, additional facts or future developments may affect such information and no guarantee is given that the information is correct, complete, or up-to-date.