Marianne W. NitschAssociate
Marianne’s practice focuses on civil litigation and representing clients in a broad range of complex matters both in state and federal court.
- Admitted: Texas, 2015; U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2016.
- Education: The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., with honors, 2015); Order of the Coif; Book Review Editor, Texas Law Review (2014-2015); The University of Texas at Austin (B.B.A. with Honors in Finance & Business program, 2010).
- Law Clerk to The Honorable Marina Garcia Marmolejo, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas (2015-2016).
- Associate, Baker Botts, Houston, Texas (2016-2017).
- State Bar of Texas
- Orange Jackets Alumni Board