Graves Dougherty regularly meets and exceeds the needs of clients in areas such as technology litigation, Internet regulation, and computer law consulting.
The firm’s attorneys include a number of experts in technology law, Internet law and Internet litigation. Representation covers a broad spectrum of technology areas ranging from semiconductor equipment manufacturing to wireless Internet access.
The firm represents established and emerging growth companies in the technology industry, as well as their founders and investors from startups to Fortune 100 companies on matters critical to their businesses. Additionally, the firm is experienced in assisting companies in other fields with technology-related needs.
GDHM TECHNOLOGY FOCUS AREAS
- Copyright Litigation
- Information Security/Cybercrime
- Intellectual Property Development and Protection
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- International Transactions
- Patent & Trademark Litigation
- Professional Services Agreements
- Reseller/OEM/VAR Agreements
- Strategic Alliances
- Technology Distribution
- Technology Licensing
- Trade Secret Litigation
- Venture Financings