Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody is proud to announce 17 attorneys have made the 2020 Best Lawyers in America list for their respective practice areas. This designation is based on the high level of peer recognition. View GDHM’s full profile here.
- Terry Bray, Real Estate Law
- Pat Campbell, Trusts and Estates
- Bill Christian, Appellate Practice
- Susan Conway, Insurance Law
- Rod Edens, Corporate Law
- Helen Currie Foster, Environmental Law | Administrative/Regulatory Law
- Alan Haywood, Real Estate Law
- Jim Hemphill, Litigation – First Amendment
- Kevin Holcomb, Trusts and Estates
- Mary Keeney, Administrative/Regulatory Law
- Pete Kennedy, Litigation – First Amendment | Litigation – Intellectual Property | Commercial Litigation
- Bill Locke, Real Estate Law
- John McFarland, Bet-the-Company Litigation | Oil and Gas Law | Commercial Litigation | Natural Resources Law | Litigation – Environmental
- Mike McKetta, Bet-the-Company Litigation | Commercial Litigation
- Pete Schenkkan, Insurance Law | Administrative/Regulatory Law | Natural Resources Law | Appellate Practice | Litigation – Environmental | Energy Law
- Roy Snodgrass, Banking and Finance Law
- Ben Vaughan, Litigation – Environmental | Appellate Practice
Congratulations to all attorneys recognized by Best Lawyers!
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For almost 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualified to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers lists are published in leading local, regional, and national publications across the globe.