Roy C. Snodgrass IIIShareholder
In forty-four years of practice, Mr. Snodgrass has represented commercial lenders and borrowers in an extensive variety of business finance transactions, primarily in the real estate, technology and corporate sectors. In addition, he has represented both buyers and sellers in business acquisitions and commercial real estate projects.
- Admitted to bar, 1972, Texas.
- Education: Texas Christian University (B.A., 1969); University of Texas (J.D., with honors, 1972). Phi Delta Phi; Order of the Coif.
- Represented lenders in single and multi-creditor transactions involving technology companies (hardware, equipment manufacturing and software).
- Represented lenders in single and multi-creditor transactions involving special purpose real estate projects.
- Represented lenders in single-lender transactions involving rolling stock, aircraft, life insurance providers, healthcare providers and other specialized financings.
- Represented buyers and sellers of various businesses and commercial real estate projects.
Mr. Snodgrass’ clients include Agrow Credit Corporation; American Bank, N.A.; BBVA Compass Bank; Bank of America, N.A.; Capital Bank of Texas; Capital Farm Credit; Fringe Insurance Benefits, Inc.; Independent Bank; Plan Benefit Services, Inc.; Techline, Inc.; Texas Capital Bank, N.A.
- Life Fellow: Texas Bar Foundation. Member: Austin Bar Association (Financial Institution and Real Estate Sections); American Bar Association (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section; Business Law Section); State Bar of Texas (Real Estate, Probate and Trust Section); Texas Association of Bank Counsel.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® published by Woodward/White, Inc., Banking and Finance Law, (1995-2017)
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating, Martindale.com
- Texas Monthly, Super Lawyers®, published by Thomson Reuters, 2003-2012
- Current Member, Past Chair, Board of Trustees, Brite Divinity School at Texas Christian University
- Current Member, Board of Trustees, Texas Christian University
- Past Chair, Board of Directors, Hospice Austin
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Past Speaker at University of Texas Mortgage Lending Institutes
- Co-Author, Annual Review of Banking Law, SMU Law Review, 1992 and 1993.