Alexandra A. CrawleyAssociate
Alexandra’s practice focuses on transactional matters relating to commercial real estate and the oil and gas industry. She counsels clients on legal issues arising from the ownership, acquisition, disposition and leasing of real estate property and minerals.
Alexandra is originally from Nacogdoches and is married to Will Crawley. They have one daughter, Campbell.
- Admitted: Texas bar, 2012; New Mexico, 2013.
- Education: SMU Dedman School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012); The University of Texas at Austin (B.S. in Communication Studies, 2008).
- Associate, Gray Reel & McGraw, P.C., Dallas and Houston, Texas (2012-2017).
- Austin Bar Association
- CREW – Membership Committee
- RECA – Policy and Code Next Committee
- State Bar of Texas
- Ballet Austin Guild
Publications and Presentations
- Speaker, “Permania: M&A Activity in West Texas and New Mexico,” 2017 GDHM Land & Mineral Owner Seminar