Elizabeth R. SmithAssociate
Ellie Smith is an associate practicing in the firm’s real estate and oil and gas practice groups. Ellie focuses her practice on transactional matters relating to commercial real estate, business, and the representation of land and mineral owners in oil and gas transactions.
- Admitted: Texas, 2021
- Education: Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2021); Science & Technology Law Review, Senior Articles Editor; Student Bar Association, President; Texas Tech University (B.B.A., Finance, Concentration in Real Estate, magna cum laude, 2018).
- 2023 RECA Leadership Development Council
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association (Real Estate Section, Oil, Gas & Mineral Law Section)
- Real Estate Council of Austin, Member
- Crew Austin, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- American Bar Association
- Co-Author, “Energy Bills Passed by the 87th Texas Legislature,” Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law (OGERL) Section Report