Frank L. LeffingwellOf Counsel
Frank’s practices focuses on the representation of entrepreneurs, investors, closely-held and family businesses, and high-net-worth individuals with regard to a wide range of tax and transactional matters, including entity formations and conversions, corporate mergers and acquisitions, financial transactions, estate and business succession planning involving closely-held and family-owned entities.
- Admitted: Texas, 1993.
- Education: Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. (Taxation); St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D.; Southwestern University, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas (Tax; Real Estate, Probate and Trust Section)
- American Bar Association (Tax Section)
- Federal Bar Association
- Texas Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- Austin Bar Association, Life Fellow
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary International
- Greater Round Rock Community Foundation, Executive Committee Member
- Austin Area Research Organization (AARO), Member