Joshua C. BurkeAssociate
Josh’s practice focuses on commercial real estate matters, finance, and construction law.
Prior to practicing law, Josh served as a history teacher and coach at Crockett High School for five years.
- Admitted: Texas bar, 2017.
- Education: The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., with honors, 2017), Order of the Coif; The University of Texas at Austin (B.A. in History, with honors, 2009).
- Former intern for the Honorable Debra H. Lehrmann, Supreme Court of Texas.
- Participant in the Children’s Rights Clinic at The University of Texas School of Law.
- Austin Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- Austin Young Lawyers Association