Kate D. DavyAssociate
Kate’s practice focuses on transactional matters relating to commercial real estate. She has experience in drafting negotiation finance documents for closings, corporate contracts, and purchase and sale agreements.
Prior to joining GDHM, Kate practiced at Bennett, Weston, LaJone & Turner in Dallas, Texas.
- Admitted: Texas, 2015; U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2018.
- Education: St. Mary’s University School of Law (J.D., 2015); St. Mary’s Law Journal; Student Bar Association, President; Southern Methodist University (B.B.A. in Marketing, 2010).
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association (Real Estate Section, Oil, Gas & Mineral Law Section)
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- St. Mary’s University School of Law GOLD Council
AWARDS AND HONORS
- St. Mary’s University Presidential Award for leadership, services, and academic excellence (May, 2015)